WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information:
• Personal information you provide to us on an individual basis when entering information onto our forms; and
• Website use information, collected as you and others browse our Website.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
• When Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
• Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
• Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
• Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We maintain the highest standards of security; however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website may use a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used and to enhance user experience. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We use your Information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• To pass your information to other companies to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your information to them for this purpose;
• To notify you about changes to our service;
• By your authorisation at the point of Registration;
• To contact you with information about products, services and special offers or ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
• We may pass your information to carefully selected third-party organisations.
• If we buy or sell any business or assets in which case, we may disclose your information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Jennifer V M Williams's commitment to user data protection
We take data protection very seriously and we expand our efforts to offer complete transparency in how we collect data, what it is used for and how it is shared with third parties. We strive to ensure that the data we receive is:
• Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
• Collected only for specified and legitimate purposes
• Limited only and held no longer that is necessary to operate our services
• Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
In summary, the GDPR gives consumers the rights of access, rectification, as well as the rights to erasure, restrict processing, data portability, and object.
Your Rights Under the GDPR. If you are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants you the following rights:
1. Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing by Jennifer V M Williams. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to you within one calendar month of when you make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests, Jennifer V M Williams may charge you a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant your request. Also, Jennifer V M Williams may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. To have Your Data Corrected. If your data is erroneous or outdated, you have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Jennifer V M Williams via e-mail at email@example.com.
3. To Be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by Jennifer V M Williams. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request at no charge to you within one calendar month by deleting your account, along with all of your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Jennifer V M Williams processing. Naturally, after we grant your request, you will not have access to any Jennifer V M Williams products or services unless and until you open a new account. Jennifer V M Williams may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
4. To Restrict the Processing of Your Data. You can request that your data not be processed via Jennifer V M Williams partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at email@example.com and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing your data. We will respond to your request, at no charge to you, within thirty (30) days from when you make your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Stripe, PayPal, etc., are essential to Jennifer V M Williams's services. If You block processing by them, Jennifer V M Williams's services may be unavailable to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser on a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at All About Cookies http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION?
You may request access to all the information that we collect online and maintain in our database by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, England, United Kingdom.